Treat yourself to a wonderful week of true relaxation and warm hospitality in the heart of Italy. Enjoy delicious local food, glorious local wine, clean scented air, walks and bicycle rides in the natural world, natural spa treatments, massage and aromatherapy, yoga, meditation and Tai Chi. Come home healthier, stronger and happier.
Take a week or more of carefree relaxation in delightful stylish country house accommodation in the ancient valley of cherries in the scenic hills between Venice and Florence, the Apennine mountains and the Adriatic Sea.
- Return transfers from Venice, Milan or Rome (airport or city center)
- Wonderful breakfasts in your country house
- Dinners or lunches in superb selected local hostellries
- Local exploratory walks and picnics
- Our local host at your service to help you enjoy your stay to the fullest
PRICE: $1250 per person sharing twin/double room - extra week $850. Does not include airfares.
- Single room supplements - $500 per person per week
- Optional experiences - at your choice
- Alloggio San Girolamo - Lovely old country house owned and run by the Ricci family
- Villa Venti - Fab hilltop organic vineyard with amazing views established and run by the Giardini family
- Locanda della Luna - 500 year old olive grove,press and historic accommodation still in the Turchi family
- Quattro Paseri - sensational 17century hilltop estate run by Stefano and Sandra
- Malatesta Antica Dimoro - stylish wine bar and B&B attached to the 10century castle
- Relais Villa Margherita - new exclusive relais in the Longiano Hills (supp $50 per person per night)
Where you'll eat your (daily set) dinner or lunch:
- Ristorante dei Cantoni - excellent Michelin-rated restaurant by Longiano's castle
- Osteria del Borgo - fabulous pasta and other local dishes
- Locanda della Luna - superb local food
- Agriturismo La Casina - it's a way out of town but the best agriturismo we know!
Your menu of fabulous experiences:
- Bicycle hire - standard or electric - to explore the territory with list of possible excursions in the area - castles, beauty sights, restaurants and cafes.
- Shopping trips - to designer stores, artisan outlets and local markets
- Natural Thermal Spa Day (a speciality of the area) with different therapeutic treatments
- Relax with Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi with an experienced local teacher
- Revive with Massage and Aromatherapy treatment with a skilled local practitioner
- Explore on a personally hosted day out - to see the 1500-year old mosaics in Ravenna, to visit glorious Venice, experience incredible Medici Florence, or fabulous foodie Bologna.
- Learn to cook Italian in Italy’s world renowned cookery school
- Enjoy the best of local Italian wine and food on a local vineyard wine and food tasting
- Taste superb olive oil in an ancient Olive Oil grove.
Departure dates 2022:
Depart from Rome, Milan, Venice or Bologna on Saturdays:
May 7,14,21, 28
HOW TO BOOK
Just send an email to NoMoon@Bestofromagna.com requesting your date and preferred accommodation with names and rooms required (single, double, twin, triple). We'll send you an offer which we'll hold for 7 days (it'll give you enough time to get your flight seats). We'll then request an initial non-refundable deposit of $100 per person to confirm your booking. Second deposit ($100 per person) to reconfirm is required in January 2022 balance of payment 8 weeks prior to arrival.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US - WATCH INTERVIEW