NEW Report, vodcast and special weekly update will help you take advantage of them – over 50% off special pre-release offer
Within the next year… the UN will agree 169 new sustainable targets, at COP21 in Paris country by country emissions will be agreed, at ICAO next year airlines will agree emissions targets, the OTAs (including Tripadvisor, Priceline, Sabre, AirBNB, Expedia) will further change the global tourism marketing scene. If you are in the travel and tourism business it will affect you.
SustainableTourism2015 will be your guide to take advantage of the massive green opportunities on the way... get plugged into it now!
Offer available HERE
Its pedigree: Independent, market-driven, savvy, connected, inspirational, influential, authoritative, radical, sustainable, insightful and, naturally definitive ...
A service specifically designed for travel agents & tour operators, destination tourism businesses & destination organizations.
The release date for the first dossier & vodcast is 2 November 2015, following which there will be weekly updates.
Whether you work in the outbound industry or a destination you can use SustainableTourism2015 to:
- Market and monetize tourism
- Find ever more sustainable profit-centres and mine them
- Avoid the coming threats and take advantage of the enormous opportunities
- Make yourself and your organisation real leaders
- Identify powerful marketing and financial mechanisms
- Identify coming trends and exploit them
- Make your activity better, stronger, more sustainable
- Work more efficiently, more enjoyably, more profitably
- See the woods and the trees!
Product: Sustainable Tourism 2015 Dossier, Vodcast & weekly bulletin of inside information and analysis
Title: Green Travel & Tourism massive global opportunities
- See the bigger picture now, and the coming world of tourism with its social, cultural, economic and environmental implications
- The next few important years and how to take advantage of them
- Monetizing tourism how it works and how you can benefit
- The destination paradox and how to take advantage of it
- Sexy and Sustainable Food, Drink and other destination networks
- Tourism's Trillion Dollar Marketing Machine how to benefit
- Identifying and avoiding Key Threats Using Key opportunities
- Tourism & Politics what it will do for you.
- The world's 100 top green destinations
- Destinations and source markets to watch.
Offer available HERE
Cost: Dossier & Vodcasts for 12 weeks - £120/€165/$185
Special pre-release offer just £50/€70/$78
What they say about our previous Sustainable Tourism reports and guides:
"The suite of reports is brilliant." Dr Angela M Benson Principal Lecturer - Sustainable Tourism Development Adjunct Associate Professor University of Canberra, Australia "What a great read!" Greenloons USA "It provides a both comprehensive and detailed approach focusing in particular on destinations." Lorenz Töpperwien @tourBlogging "A refreshing and no-nonsense guide to understanding sustainable tourism" Cherie McClosker, advocate of Philippines Fair Trade: "A must-read for those working in sustainability and for colleagues that you're seeking to engage." Simon Pickup Sustainable Tourism Manager – ABTA "Struck just the right balance between informing on international policy development; the latest trends in sustainable tourism practice and innovative developments in the private sector." Cape Town Tourism "The most comprehensive resource of its kind." Chris McHugo Chairman Discover Ltd owners of the Kasbah Du Toubkal, Marrakech, Morocco "Helps us to share interesting and topical issues with our teams world-wide," Jo Hendricks, ex Sustainable Destinations Manager Thomas Cook UK & Ireland "Something for everyone - whatever their size and wherever they are on the sustainability continuum." Eva McDiarmid The Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions
Who has subscribed to our previous Sustainable Tourism reports and guides: Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne, Rezidor Hotel Group, Northern Ireland Tourist Board, University of Brighton, Tourism Ireland, The Nature Conservancy, Cleaner Climate, Virgin Group, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels Corp, Visit Britain, Canada Tourism, Tourism Innovation Group, Dublin Institute of Technology, Sabre Holdings, EplerWood Consultancy, Nichols Tourism Group, The Adventure Company, Exclusively Canada, University of Wales, University of Guelph, Sustainable Side of the Street, IFC, Discover Ltd, Griffith University, Australia, Yukon Tourist Board, Ipswich College, Prince of Wales International Business Leaders Forum, The Tourism Company, Citizen Development Corps, University of Hertfordshire, Disney Corp, Anglia Ruskin University, Kidderminster College, Olive Green Group, Six Senses Group, and many, many more.
Offer available HERE