Discover Romagna on our FAM Trips!
Join one of our exceptional and different FAM trips to undiscovered Romagna as a treasured guest where you will enjoy experiences that truly warm your heart.
We want to show you the "real" Italy, by engaging with local culture, artisans and their passion about their work; close to Tuscany (but better!), Romagna is overflowing with beauty and unexpected gems! Find out more about Romagna on a FAM Trip, an experience you certainly want to share with your customers!
FAM trip eligible participants are travel agents, tour operators, group organizers, and spouses/partners from all over the world.
The FAM trips to Romagna cost: $595 per travel agent (partners and spouses welcome - cost $795 subject to space). Single room supplement $250 - all 100% refundable on post-FAM business.
The trips include: Return transfers from Bologna Airport, 5 nights country house accommodation in Romagna with all meals, guided excursions specially-arranged tastings of local produce including food, wine, olive oils, a hands-on cookery class to make fabulous pasta and an informal workshop to understand the area - and its sales opportunities.
In 6 days, participants will:
- Meet the people that make little Romagna one of the world's greatest opportunities for travel agents
- Learn to cook a local speciality in "Italy's Best Cookery School"
- Taste the region's great olive oils in a 500-year old olive grove
- Try some of Italy's best wines in the extraordinarily beautiful surroundings of three superb vineyards
- Take an artisan & fashion shopping trip
- Taste delicious local prosciuttos, salamis, breads, cheeses and more
- Experience the glistening 1500-year old basilicas and mosaics in ravishing Ravenna
- Visit the fabulous mountaintop UNESCO World Heritage Republic of San Marino
- Walk in Leonardo da Vinci's port - Venetian Cesenatico
- See stunning fairytale hilltop castles and extraordinary views throughout Romagna
- Visit Romagna's lovely art-cities and villages
What our travel agent guests said in 2016:
“My clients they deserve to see this part of italy that's not really known and its beautiful”
“Breathtaking mosaics – something you just can’t imagine”
“On every corner of the street there’s a story and someone wanting to tell it to you"
“After Rome it was so nice to be here without that craziness”
“You see smiles, graciousness and you see fun – you want to be a part of it and its so easy because everyone welcomes you”.
See 2- minute Videos of travel agents exploring Romagna in 2016 here:
Wine, food and accommodation: HERE
Ravenna, food and wine: HERE
Learning to cook Italian: HERE
Departure dates: 2, 9 April, 7, 14 May. Numbers for all trips are strictly limited and therefore criteria will apply.
Departures will fill up quickly so early action is strongly recommended.
PLEASE NOTE THESE FAM TRIPS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL AGENTS OR GROUP ORGANISERS.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION EMAIL Valere@BestofRomagna.com
Read more about our FAM Trips HERE